A career with CAES is more than just a job, it is the pathway to a bright future.
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Consider Cobham. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven #everymissionmatters
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
The Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis will report to the Finance Director for the Colorado Semiconductor and Space Solutions Business Area and lead a team of Financial Analysts in alignment with Product Line Leaders as business partners. This role is responsible for
overall forecasting and reporting of financials for entire Business Area,
including orders, revenue, profit, cash, PDR, rates, and cost center budgets. This role will also include rate monitoring and management in
coordination with Government compliance, cost center budget development and
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead development of financial plans, forecasts and manage budgets for all four Semi Conductor and Space Solutions (SCSS) Business Area (BA) sites, to include providing operational and financial analysis of manufacturing costs, forecasts, and inventory
- Provide analysis of cost and schedule data to identify key project issues and opportunities
- Development of monthly estimate at complete (EACs)
- Financial statement forecasting
- Budgets/forecasts by cost center focused on spending reductions
- Variance analysis
- Drive internal reviews
- Prepare business case for investments
- Support Revenue recognition on an IFRS basis
- Engage with Product Lines to drive better decision making and overall profitability
- Provide analytical and decision support to program managers
- Collect and enter financial and other performance data (Key Performance Indicators)
- Support financial analysis of bids and proposals
- Prepare quick turn ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Bachelors or Masters degree in finance or accounting
- 7+ years of finance and accounting experience to include experience forecasting and budgeting in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of people management experience
- US Citizenship or permanent resident status required
- Applied knowledge of planning, scheduling, cost analysis, progress measurement and change control
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or business
- Experience in high-tech and manufacturing environments
- Experience managing and leading teams of
senior financial analysts
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work visas. U.S. Citizenship required for positions requiring a Security Clearance.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to CAEScareers@cobham.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.