Cobham Mission Systems, now part of the Eaton portfolio, have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Account Representative.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for opportunity identification and tracking, low value bid management, closing orders, handling transactions and processing P.Os within the Business Management team in Air to Air Refueling IPT.
A primary focus will be to generate and provide quotations by liaising with internal stakeholders whilst being the main point of contact for spares and repairs orders.
You will interact with large, established customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. These interactions will come in various forms such as telephone email or face to face and may require infrequent travel abroad.
This role is based from Wimborne, Dorset.
We are able to offer flexible working arrangements, such as working remotely with attendance on site on an agreed basis as required.
As a Customer Account Representative, your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Competent of customer service principles and practices
- Competent in customer account management, dealing with order intake and price requests
- Electronic sales ledger experience with regards to Sales Orders/Purchase Orders/Invoicing
- Experience with Sales Force and MRP systems
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability and not phased to be working in high paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Adaptability & initiative
- Knowledge of Import/Export controls
- Competent on Microsoft Word and Excel
As a Customer Account Representative, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Receive requests, RfPs and RfQs from Customers and log them into CRM system
- Manage BAU opportunities through the BAU process
- Liase with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to meet proposal turn-around time and customer delivery submission dates
- Receive orders from Customers, promptly load them onto the system and produce order acknowledgement
- Make sure offers and orders are commercially sound and comply with Customer’s contract and internal commercial procedures and process
- Manage CRM opportunities according to company guidelines and update regularly.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Prepare and send status reports chasing Customers for outstanding P.Os
- Manage orders according to requests dates and monitor arrears in deliveries
- Co-operate with management to meet the employer’s legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions
As the world’s leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
We offer challenging and rewarding roles across a wide range of disciplines that combine to make us a true global technology and service leader.
Our ethos is rooted firmly in our history of innovation, leadership and empowerment and we take great pride in solving the big problems that others can’t. If it can be done we can find a way.
We believe in operating as a team, both among ourselves and alongside our partners. And we believe in pushing our potential to its very limit.
After all, we did not get to where we are now, nor will we succeed in the future, by being unambiguous or complacent. For us, Every Mission Matters.
What You Can Expect From Us
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes an annual bonus, employer pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with options to buy/sell, company funded life cover of 3x salary as well as a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme. In addition, we offer a wide range of additional benefits through our Eaton Flex benefit portal covering Health & Wellbeing benefits, Insurances, Cycle Scheme and discounted Retail Vouchers to name a few.
If successful, you will be required to pass a criminal record check and a security clearance.
Working at Wimborne
Click Here to watch a video to see what we do and hear from colleagues what life is like at our Wimborne site.
Check out our website and our LinkedIn page to find out more.