Are you searching for a career with a company that offers challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for a company that values a friendly work environment and that values YOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham. #peoplefocusedmissiondriven #everymissionmatters
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a technologically advanced electronics company employing more than 3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide. We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense, aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
The Security Analyst will execute in accordance to established procedures and processes to provide safeguarding of information, technology, employees and company property. In addition, the Security Analyst will manage security clearances and other security policies and procedures in accordance with NISP and COMSEC policies. Support duties include force protection analysis, FSO Certification through Defense Security Service; serve as the Alternate Facility Security Officer (AFSO); serve as Alternate Communication Security (COMSEC) Custodian.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Implement CAES Special Security Agreement (SSA) requirements, CAES Security policies and procedures and physical security programs and activities at the site level.
· Manages physical access to buildings, couriers, clearances and debriefings.
· Develops and implements security procedures in coordination with government agencies and management personnel.
· Conducts security briefings and security education programs in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and Communication Security (COMSEC) in the COMSEC Material Control System (CMCS) and CAES Special Security Agreement (SSA) requirements.
· Prepares and submits routine documentation to management.
· Identifies program issues and implements corrective actions to identified security problems.
· Ensures accuracy of security databases (SIMS).
· Provides security education and awareness training to all levels of employees and to perform all aspects of the NISPOM in the absence of the Security Manager. Physical security programs include management of guard services, administration of Industrial Security practices for Cobham Colorado Springs, Inc, DBA Cobham Semiconductor, and Space Solutions in compliance with government regulations to maintain a classified Facility Clearance, using the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and Communication Security (COMSEC).
· 3 years’ of experience specialized area of expertise to include Department of Defense (DoD) in the National Industrial Security Program (NISP) and Communication Security (COMSEC) in the COMSEC Material Control System (CMCS).
· 2 years' experience in security programs to include an AFSO or equivalent role
· Government Security Clearance at the Secret level required.
· Specialized knowledge of all security policies and procedures and ability to interpret security requirements and apply them consistently across diverse situations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
· Proficient in the use of DOD Systems, like, COMSEC program (DIAS), eQip and JPAS
· Bachelor’s Degree (or the equivalent combination of education and experience)
· Leadership skills desired
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work visas. In order to be eligible for positions requiring a Security Clearance, you must be a US Citizen.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to CAEScareers@cobham.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.