Cobham Regional Services is a market leader in the provision of fly-in-fly-out services in the Australian marketplace. Demonstrating a long term commitment to innovation, service excellence, safety and performance, we are the first and only operator of the Q400 to unpaved runways - another demonstration of Cobham’s market-leading innovation. This new aircraft fleet offers a modern level of service and comfort to some of the world’s leading global resources companies.
Our ability to outperform the market relies upon the contribution of our talented staff. We are excited to present you with an opportunity to explore your place within our ambitious team.
About the role
We are seeking expressions of interest from pilots with suitable multi-crew, multi-engine experience to join our Regional Services team as First Officers, in an environment where career and lifestyle combine.
To be considered for this position with Cobham, we require the below as mandatory pre-requisites:
- An unrestricted right to live and work in Australia
- A current or frozen Australian Airline Transport Pilots Licence
- Successful completion of the multi-crew operations (MCC) training
- A current Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) Class 1 Australian medical
- Eligibility to hold and maintain an Australian Aviation Security Identity Card (ASIC)
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flight time, which may include AICUS. Within these hours, you must demonstrate
- At least 700 total hours in command
- At least 500 hours in command of a multi-engine aircraft
What’s in it for you
- Cobham encourage work life balance with our employees
- Staff discounts across Superannuation, Health Clubs, Hotels and Travel
- Reward and Recognition Program
- A company that values each and every employee offering professional growth
- Fly a class leading turboprop enabling full passenger uplift, jet-like speed and industry low carbon emissions.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated resume outlining your experience relevant to the role and mandatory requirements.
Please visit our website to learn more about the Q400 and our performance in the FIFO market: https://www.cobhamaviationservices.com/news/news-media-releases/cobham-flies-high-with-arrival-of-first-q400/