A career with CAES is more than just a job; it is the pathway to a
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers
challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you
looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to
offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for
a company that values a friendly work environment and that values
YOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham.
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a
technologically advanced electronics company employing more than
3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide.
We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to
the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense,
aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Candidate’s Duties involve:
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Coordination
- Manage Qualification Testing
- Coordinating, scheduling and hosting Customer Source
Inspections and Audits
- Outlining, compiling and composing data items for End Item
- Outlining, compiling and composing Acceptance and
Qualification Test Reports.
- Creating Test Report Data Discs for those data items listed
- Perform reviews and verifications of inspection lot travelers
and Lot Acceptance Test Travelers.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Actions and compile,
compose work instructions for same.
- Create plan schedule for the successful execution of contract
work effort (Job Orders) i.e. work breakdown structure.
- Administer Review of Completed Jobs (what went right, what
went wrong, what do we do next time)
- Assist in the creation of procedures to document practices
into written work instructions.
- Maintain QA personnel training logs.
- Maintain NCR log updates on a periodic basis.
- Maintain Corrective Action Log and provide bi-weekly update of
- Assist with compiling data and containment of non-conforming
- Maintain inventory of completed Qualification Test samples
remaining in our possession.
- Any other duties to lend assistance to the Quality Engineers
- Self -starter, neat, ability to work with minimum guidance.
- Computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point, minimum. Additional
experience with CAMM a plus
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Familiar with hybrid (MIL-PRF 38534) and discreet
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of
Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global
leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the
insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective
future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we
encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work
visas. U.S. Citizenship required for positions requiring a
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the
development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and
defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and
partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology
they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and
passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering
culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans
for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,
exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will
refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,
employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose
their compensation or the compensation of other employees or
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and the poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a
disability for any part of the employment process, please send an
e-mail to CAEScareer@cobham.com or call (703) 842-2971 and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.