A career with CAES is more than just a job; it is the pathway to a
Are you searching for a career with a company that offers
challenging, diverse projects and opportunities? Are you
looking for a position with a company that is growing and able to
offer long-term professional advancement? Searching for
a company that values a friendly work environment and that values
YOU? Then look no further!! Consider Cobham.
We are Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions (CAES), a
technologically advanced electronics company employing more than
3,600 talented makers, thinkers, innovators, and doers nationwide.
We build things that solve challenging problems from deep space to
the depths of the ocean. We serve customers in spanning defense,
aerospace, security, medical, and industrial markets.
Cobham is seeking a Senior Director of Talent Acquisition
CAES is a world leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of
high-reliability integrated circuits, CCA and RAD test services,
motion control and motors, microwave and RF devices, components and
subsystems for the aerospace, defense, fixed broadband and
Qualifications and Experience:
- Participates as a member of the Human Resources Leadership
Team by providing Talent Acquisition expertise to help execute
CAES’ strategic objective to drive growth and build a world
class Talent Acquisition organization. Provides direct TA
support to the business, working with CAES leadership teams to
ensure operational HR and TA is delivered effectively.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive Talent
Acquisition (TA) strategy for CAES.
- Drive the execution of CAES’s RPO strategy throughout the
entire operation, including accountability, metrics, cost, and
- Provide consistent leadership and direction to TA vendors and
- Collaborate with senior business leaders to translate CAES
needs, goals, and strategies into TA programs, initiatives, and
- Create and sustain a strong CAES Employment Brand and presence
in the marketplace.
- Promote consistent TA practices and processes across business
units, sites, and functional organizations.
- Evaluate current TA delivery model and implement changes and
- Establish, optimize, and track TA metrics and vendor SLAs to
inform business leaders on process and outcomes.
- Improve hiring manager interviewing and assessment
capabilities across the organization.
- Evaluate and implement technology enhancements to streamline
the TA process.
- Strengthen compliance with Federal, State and Local
- Improve pipelines and bench strength for key talent pools.
- Expand and promote workforce diversity through TA strategies
- Collaborate with business leaders to establish a University
Relations program to recruit key future technology talent.
- Coordinate TA activities with CAES HRVPs, Talent Management,
and Compensation functional experts to ensure alignment.
- Provide TA subject matter expertise for site HR managers on
day-to-day operational questions and concerns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources or business-related
field (advanced degree strongly preferred).
- 10+ years’ experience in recruiting leadership roles including
5+ years managing a recruiting function.
- Experience and desire to lead a transformation change effort.
- Experience collaborating directly with senior business
leadership to identify and address evolving TA needs.
- Experience managing a complex, technology-based and data
driven recruiting function.
- Experience working in a manufacturing- or technology-based
Position Reports to:
- Problem Solving & Creativity - Encourages innovation,
applying a range of creative solutions to solving complex
- Customer Orientation - Promotes a customer first approach and
builds strategic, long term relationships with customers to help
meet their needs.
- Business Acumen - Understands business operations and
functions, the external environment, and how HR practices
contribute to core business functions.
- Delivering Change - Acts as a change agent to help support and
facilitate organizational changes.
- Leadership - Provides visionary leadership, articulating a
future vision and inspiring others towards it.
Chief Human Resource Officer, SVP HR
Founded in 1934 by aviation innovator Sir Alan Cobham, our values of
Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us to become a global
leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. It's the
insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective
future. Innovators like you!
If you are authorized to work in the United States, then we
encourage you to apply. We are unable to sponsor work
visas. U.S. Citizenship required for positions requiring a
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the
development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and
defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and
partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology
they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and
passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering
culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans
for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding,
exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and
embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of
Cobham to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and
employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham will
refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against,
employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose
their compensation or the compensation of other employees or
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and the poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Cobham Advanced Electronic Solutions is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a
disability for any part of the employment process, please send an
e-mail to CAEScareer@cobham.com or call (703) 842-2971 and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.