Eaton Mission Systems, formally Cobham Mission Systems is seeking a Financial Budget Analyst III that will work with a dynamic team at our growing Davenport, Iowa facility. To support the development, maintenance and review of program financial reporting.
- Weekly reporting of key program and value stream metrics (orders, sales, margin, spend)
- Preparation of monthly results for relevant programs
- Ownership of key balance sheet accounts related to programs
- Drive forecast/budget and 3 year plan process with program leadership
- Assists in development & installation of accounting systems, methods, procedures and controls
- Performs account analysis and reconciliation of assigned accounts and prepares related financial reports
- Contract Status Reviews
- Compliant Time Reporting (Engineering, Program Management, Contractors)
- Ensure accuracy of data communicated to the Business
- Month-end reporting and closing responsibilities
- Active contributor to improving financial performance with challenge of making assumptions and suggestions for effective improvement
- Ad Hoc tasks as requested
- Bachelors degree (B.A.) Accounting or Finance
- 6 years related experience and/or training
- 6 years of Excel experience at the Intermediate level
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- CPA preferred
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
As a contractor with the Federal government, Eaton is subject to the Executive Order mandating COVID-19 vaccination. As permitted by applicable law, the candidate(s) hired under this posting must provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines, or request a medical, pregnancy or religious accommodation exempting them from the requirement. Vaccination status will not be verified until after an offer of employment is provided, and candidates may also request a medical, pregnancy or religious accommodation at that time.
Cobham Mission Systems' values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham Mission Systems is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham Mission Systems to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
Cobham Mission Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Cobham Mission Systems to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. Cobham Mission Systems will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cobham Mission Systems, is committed to a diverse workforce. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Cobham Mission Systems’ career website as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by contacting CRT.NA@cobham.com
To see all of our latest opportunities and for consideration please visit www.cobhammissionsystems.com/careers
Follow us on our LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/cobhammissionsystems