- B1 and B2 LAME
- Permanent career positions
- Darwin airport
We are seeking a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME) with responsibility for the performance and completion of assigned aircraft maintenance in Darwin on a permanent full time basis.
This role reports to the Senior Base Engineer, Darwin.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Conduct Aircraft maintenance and certify in accordance with Cobham Aviation Services Engineering approved procedures
• Ensure efficient and effective use of time on shift to complete all assigned tasks
• Work in a Line Maintenance environment
• Auditing of completed aircraft maintenance certification to ensure compliance
• Ensure all work carried out is in accordance with approved maintenance manual and Cobham approved procedures
• Ensure safety of work processes, plant and equipment and maintain safe work environment
Skills and Experience
• Hold a CASA LAME license endorsed in either B1 or B2 on Dash 8 series aircraft
• Hold or have the ability to obtain an Aircraft Maintenance Certification
• Ability to obtain ASIC and part 145 maintenance organisation
• Sound knowledge of QMS and SMS and WHS
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate to all levels
• Familiarity with aviation software, AQD, RAMCO, Galaxy (Pelesys) or similar
• Intermediate in the use of Microsoft suite of software
Cobham Aviation Services is the largest provider of contract aviation services in Australia. Our portfolio of services includes aerial border surveillance and search-and-rescue operations spanning the country’s exclusive economic zone and search-and-rescue region under contract with the Australian Government and closed charter (fly-in, fly-out) passenger and freight services to remote sites in support of mining, oil and gas projects and outsourced freight services for Qantas.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in Australia and be capable of obtaining security clearances, if required.